Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 113 - June 28, 2010

14 (about) Miles 2 hours 45 (about) minutes

Wow, I feel like I have been gone for a long time. We had a great family vacation, but I think we were all happy to be home last night. Pete and I have two weeks to get serious now. My run this morning was actually really great. It was really hot out there, but I can't complain as this was my first hot run. I never expected my first hot run would come at the end of June! I was so ready to run after such a long break. I'd planned to run while on vacation, but it just didn't happen. I had to settle for just doing my best to stay as was active as possible.

Pete and I plan to run our final long run (10 miles) before the marathon TOGETHER this Wednesday. We have not run together in a long time, so I am really looking forward to it.

I'd love to post a few family pictures from our trip here, but unfortunately, we were the victims of theft, so we don't have any family photos from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment