Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 121 - July 6, 2010

4 miles

I haven't been wearing a watch. I'll do that plenty next round when I am training to SHATTER the two hour mark in my next half marathon. I ran pretty easy for this four mile loop, except the portion around the ponds. It was buggy, so I went as fast as possible. At this point, I'm sure it wasn't very fast.

Pete and I are both feeling a bit antsy. He even misplaced his keys at the gas station today. I'm most concerned about Sylvia's recent fever. She is feeling back to normal, but an unexplained fever could be contagious. Of course, I'm feeling a tickle at the back of my throat, a little nauseous, slightly feverish etc. Well, not really, but I am fearful someone else in the house will get sick. I'm doing my best to rid the house of germs.

We are also still concerned about the weather. Yes, I'm still checking it every five minutes, and it will likely be much hotter than I my ideal running temperature of 50.

As far as getting sick, and the weather, I'm just doing my best not to worry too much about what I can't control. We are both feeling well-trained and injury free, and those are the most important things right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment