Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 59 - May 5, 2010

14 miles 14 hours

It certainly felt like 14 hours anyway. This was the first run that made me doubt my decision to run this marathon. I may soon be changing the title of this blog to 13.1 Miles to Celebrate 10 Years. All joking aside, it really was a tough run. I developed some pain that will hopefully be fine after a day of rest. I may be making a few trips to see Dr. Wilhelm and his torture chamber soon. If my knee problems show up, I can only hope the Graston Technique will have the same magical effect it did last year.
On a more positive note, this was Pete's longest run - EVER! Good job, Pete. I usually tend to have more endurance, but not today.

1 comment:

  1. Geez, I'm starting to feel really bad that your IT Band is hurting so much. I don't want to lose my running partner. I need your help, but I am concerned about your health. I hope the Graston Technique helps like last time.

    ReplyDelete