Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tibialis-Posterior-Tendonitis....

I should probably know better than to scour the Internet for a diagnosis. I found one very concerning article, linking ITB problems with tibialis-posterior-tendinitis. On a positive note, my ankle is feeling better, and I am going to give it a test run tomorrow. On a not so positive note...the prognosis does not look so great, especially since I am already wearing the correct shoes and an orthotic, the two easiest fixes. Also recommended...lots of rest (not the best option for me right now), ice (doing that), ibuprofen (currently loading up on that), and a bunch of complicated strength moves, that really don't make a lot of sense to me on paper.
At this point, I'm just going to hope for the best...right? Updates on run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment