Friday, March 12, 2010

Comments

Rest Day

I love comments, and thanks to those of you who have made one. I'm still confused as to where I should respond...Should I respond with my own comment? Should I respond personally? For now, I've decided to respond personally, because I doubt anyone is checking this blog enough to look back at the comments to see if I made a response.
So, if you look at my last post, you will see a comment from Sarah Bowen Shea. For those of you who do not know who she is, Sarah and her friend Dimity are the inspiration for this blog, and my favorite running writers. You might recognize their names from numerous articles in Runner's World. They write an encouraging, insightful, and very witty blog at runlikeamotherbook.com. If you are a running mother like me, I highly recommend their site.

Good luck tomorrow Race to the Pub-ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment